Back in 2005 a few of the TLC crowd got together and put out the first (and only) issue of Trans-Mission zine.
Here's an online version of the paper copy, recently scanned for posterity, and sharing!
TRANS-MISSION 1: Hamilton's Alternative Transportation Zine. April 2005
- Art & Cover Art by Gord Pullar
- POEM: Avocado by April A. Severin.
- PHOTO: W.A.L.K. by Mike Smith.
- Small Steps by Michael Hampson.
- Erasing Trails: A Walking Reflection by Randy Kay.
- LETTER from Lorenzo Campanelli.
- GO Boy by Dan Thompson.
- Of Flight, Cars, and Car-Free Living by Beatrice Ekwa Ekoko.
- POEM: Freedom and Exhilaration (a cyclist's lament) by Jeff Seffinga.
- Broker on a Bike by Dean Carriere.
- Transcript by Citizens at City Hall. - Top 10 Reasons why mei ling thinks critical mass was a success in 2004 by Mei Ling.